[stella] chip plot

Subject: [stella] chip plot
From: Glenn Saunders <gsaunders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 04 Jul 1999 16:29:17 -0700
Regarding the chip plot, it is large, maybe 4-5' square.  I don't know how
to properly "image" it for the documentary.  It's too big to scan in unless
I do it in segments and make sure it tiles properly.  Or I could photograph
the whole thing, which may not be high enough res to make out the
individual circuits.  Or I could photograph in segments (similar to
scanning in segments) then scan in the photos and create a mosaic.  Or I
could try setting up a camera and doing manual motion control moves and
zooms on it.

Ideas welcome.

--Glenn

 Glenn Saunders                gsaunders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 Interactive Engineer                 7441 Sunset Blvd
 Ipyxidis LLC                                Suite 205
 323-876-4778                    Los Angeles, CA 90046