Re: [stella] chip plot

Subject: Re: [stella] chip plot
From: John Saeger <john@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 16:51:45 -0700
Well, back in the old days, when printed circuit boards were designed
with mylar, tape and an X-acto knife, one usually worked with a large
piece of mylar, 2-4 times the real size and had the design photo-reduced
using a precision lithography camera.  There are probably some printed
circuit houses that still have the equipment to do it in your area.
Getting the size down to something scannable probably isn't that
expensive.  Much easier than trying to do it yourself in segments.

John