[stella] Mac Stella and the Joyport

Subject: [stella] Mac Stella and the Joyport
From: Ruffin Bailey <rufbo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 16:54:34 -0400
Bradford et al,

I've gotten enough positive response on Kernal's Joyport that I thought I'd
see if anyone's tested it with MacStella.  If you've never seen it (PC or
Mac user), take a look.  It adapts N64, PSX, PC, and "Genesis & Atari"
[sic] controllers for use on a Macintosh.  Wow.
http://www.kernel.com/joyportadb.html  There's a USB version as well.

While I'm at it, I haven't heard anything about the next MacStella in quite
some time; what's up there?  Can we expect a new version anytime in the
near future?  Joyports and paddles sound cool to me...  ;^)

Thanks much, and good luck with the scans youse guys,

Ruffin Bailey          |  Write Atari 2600 games on your Mac!!!
rufbo at bellsouth.net |  http://members.aol.com/mactari
Game Articles author at http://www.xlr8yourmac.com/games