Re: [stella] chip plot

Subject: Re: [stella] chip plot
From: Glenn Saunders <gsaunders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 05 Jul 1999 15:53:58 -0700
At 03:15 PM 7/13/99 -0400, you wrote:
>Glenn,  do think the plot will make an appearance at CGExpo?

Joe Decuir will be there.  I can request that he bring it, or leave it with
me long enough for me to bring it myself.

What would be nice is if we could indeed convert this into a _vector_ file
format which I could then potentially import into Lightwave.  If I could do
that, then I could render any scale I wish without worrying about huge
bitmaps.

However, I only have a couple weeks to put this into a useful format for
the video.  The TIA chip has about 5000 gates.  That's a lot of work for
anyone attempting to rebuild a schematic digitally.

 Glenn Saunders                gsaunders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 Interactive Engineer                 7441 Sunset Blvd
 Ipyxidis LLC                                Suite 205
 323-876-4778                    Los Angeles, CA 90046