[stella] Videotaping games

Subject: [stella] Videotaping games
From: Songbird <forhan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 08:07:03 -0500 (CDT)
Hi, guys. I'm actually not on the list (so I hope this makes it through)
these days, but I was recently trying to videotape some VCS games for my
JagFest video tape. Strangely enough, even though I was playing the games
right on my TV/VCR combo, some games did not tape correctly -- instead
they kept scrolling like they're out of sync.

Edtris and TPS would not tape properly. Oystron did, and so did Submarine
Commander.

Any ideas on this? Is the video output on Edtris and TPS different such
that it syncs to the TV screen but not to the videotape?

Please cc my email so I'm sure to see the answer. Sorry if this has been
covered in the past.

Thanks,

Carl Forhan
Songbird Productions