[stella] Free fanzine for all Stella members...

Subject: [stella] Free fanzine for all Stella members...
From: Jeff Scavone <scavone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 21:40:50 -0400
Hi everyone,

I publish a zine called Powerbunny 4x4 and I just finished a new issue
that I would like to share with you all. It has an 8 page article on
some classic systems like the Odyssey, Atari 2600, Intellivision, and
ColecoVision; lots of upcoming movie info, and lots of other odds and
ends. Just wanted to share it with my new friends on the Stella list...
email me your address and I will gladly mail you a copy... hopefully
some of you will want to write some classic gaming articles for future
issues!

Hope to hear from you, Jeff