Re: [stella] Cyberpunks Intentions

Subject: Re: [stella] Cyberpunks Intentions
From: Questerre@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 21:55:37 EDT
I have a quick comment in support of Glen Sanders. The people of Cyberpunks
have worked long and hard for us all. Any commercial gain that this group of
talented programmers, technicians and hard working people is long overdue. I
have learned a lot from the discussions on 2600 Programming and Digital
Archeology. Also my small contribution is in the mail as I have ordered the
new issue of the Stella CD for the Atari 2600. Anyway keep up the exceptional
work guys and I think most of us out here on the net are in full support of
all your efforts to make the Atari 2600 just as enjoyable as it was 20 years
ago. I know, I was one of the first people in my State to buy a 2600 game
computer in the late 70's. Now I will return control of this Internet channel
back to the more talented people out there as I still have much to learn in
the art of  computer programming. Questore