Re: [stella] Questions of a graphic nature

Subject: Re: [stella] Questions of a graphic nature
From: Pete Holland <petehollandjr@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 1999 14:21:11 -0700 (PDT)
Another question, while I'm on the subject:
     Supposing I set M0 so that the missile graphic is eight clocks
wide.  And supposing I write a 1 to the register that starts drawing
the missile graphic.  And supposing I don't write a 0 to that register
until a machine cycle later.  Will the computer continue to draw the
missile graphic until the 0 is entered AND it complete the number of
clocks I have requested (basically drawing it twice since the 0 would
be written in while drawing the second set of eight clocks)?