[stella] VB40032.DLL + Mactari Man == ????

Subject: [stella] VB40032.DLL + Mactari Man == ????
From: "Ruffin Bailey" <rufbo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 22:13:09 -0400
Okay, I admit it.  I'm installing the "Stella" tools onto my PC (as opposed
to my Mac) from Nick's site.  One of the things I wanted to do was get that
graphing program that gives you the binary after you fill in a grid with
squares.  I downloaded StellaGraph 1.1 (which I actually don't think is the
program I remember -- seems like there was a DOS app for player graphics as
well) but it requires VB40032.DLL.

Now I know what a .dll is and I know what VB is (and I know the difference
between VB and VB Script even!  Crazy multi-platform man  ;^), but I don't
know how to search M$'s site worth a rip.  Where do I get this groovy file?
And where do I get the player graphic editor that I _think_ I remember?

Thanks in advance, and maybe I can keep up my fever pitch of releasing a
demo every two years with the help,

Ruffin Bailey