Re: [stella] VB40032.DLL + Mactari Man == ????

Subject: Re: [stella] VB40032.DLL + Mactari Man == ????
From: "Chris Pepin" <cpepin1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 1999 00:25:57 EDT

Thanks for the hint! The app's working perfectly.

Ruffin Bailey

The big question is...what do you think of it?

I put the original version of the program together in a couple of days. The update was more of a usability fix, but it took me a few hours since I had to rewrite a big chunk of the code. I've been meaning to go back and mess with it now that I have my new pc, but I haven't had the time nor the energy. If someone is actually using the program to create Atari stuff, LET ME KNOW! I had almost given up on it since I haven't had any feedback to speak of. My web page and email have changed since I wrote the program so send stuff to cpepin1@xxxxxxxxxxx instead of my old cpepin1@xxxxxxxx address.

Also, now that I have more web space I actually intend to put the VB40032.DLL file on my web page for people to download. Don't know when I'll get to it though. Maybe this weekend. We'll see.

Chris Pepin
cpepin1@xxxxxxxxxxx