Re: [stella] A Cordial Invitation.....

Subject: Re: [stella] A Cordial Invitation.....
From: "... ..." <lito62@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 1999 14:30:05 PDT
STOP SENDING EMAIL TO ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From: yupi9@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: netpal@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [stella] A Cordial Invitation.....
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 99 11:58:58 EST

Dear Candidate,

You were recently selected by The Office of the Managing
Director for a free listing on The International Executive
Guild's Who's Who CD-ROM.

Our Researchers gather information from many
recognized sources, including professional associations
and societies, trade organizations, newspaper and
magazine articles, professional reference publications,
web presence, and referrals from existing members.

As a highly respected professional in your field of
expertise, we believe your contributions merit very
serious consideration for inclusion on The International
Executive Guild's Who's Who CD-ROM.

To maintain the level of accuracy, we ask you to click
on the web address highlighted below and fill out the
brief bit of information required for inclusion.

There is no cost or obligation to be listed on The
International Executive Guild's Who's Who CD-ROM.

Visit: http://3490464477/0126853/13549685.htm

My Sincere Thanks,

Lorraine A. Michaels
Office Of Managing Director

For immediate list removal, please send an email with
"REMOVE" in the subject field to the following address:

expose45@xxxxxxxx

-- Archives (includes files) at http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/archives/ Unsub & more at http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/