Re: [stella] Superchip?

Subject: Re: [stella] Superchip?
From: Mark De Smet <desmet@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 11:14:20 -0500 (CDT)
Oops.  I have confused superchip with the chip in pitfall2.  What I want
is the technical information on the extra chip used in pitfall2.
Hopefully this makes my questions more relevant and logical.  I mean I've
got the cursery info on it that is included in the bankswitching document
and in the readme's with pcae, but what I'm looking for is the addresses
and functionality of that extra pitfall2 chip.

Ideas?

Mark