[stella] Faulty 2600 Strange...

Subject: [stella] Faulty 2600 Strange...
From: Chris <cheesepimp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 15:03:16 -0700
I recently came across a 2600, I already own one,
and this one had a frayed RF cord, but I decided
to get it and fix it. It is very strange.When I
put in a combat cartridge, player one is fine,
but player two is drawn all the way across
the screen, in proportion and everything, but
just a continuous string of player two across the
screen. I don't think that the RF cord is doing
this, but the machine, what's your opinion?? And
it's not the cartridge, because it does this on
all carts.

                            Chris

PS-does anyone have a 2600 with a large
golden sticker on the bottom, because this one
does. All my other 2600's have silver stickers
on the bottom, and one has a blue one. Just
wondering...