Re: [stella] Contest idea

Subject: Re: [stella] Contest idea
From: Pete Holland <petehollandjr@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 13:17:53 -0800 (PST)
Hey sure!  I love a little competition (as anyone who
has on-lined with me in the South Park game knows).
Just a problem, though (although presumably this would
be ironed out in the rules):

1)  What constitutes a completed game?  Sound FX
necessary or no?  How advanced do the programming
techniques need to be?  Can any mope participate, or
do you need to come up with Activision-in-its-heyday
type stuff?

2)  What's the prize?  Autographs from Atari people?
A  copy or BIN file of Save Mary?  A trip to Europe?
Or does everyone who participates kick in a $1 fee,
and the money gathered purchases the prize?

     Hoping the prize is a date with Catherine Zeta
Jones,
     Pete Holland Jr.

=====