[stella] Year end roundup

Subject: [stella] Year end roundup
From: Glenn Saunders <cybpunks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 1999 10:22:09 -0800

Happy holidays to stellalist!

When the list first began, it grew quickly and then ended up at around 100 members. At the end of 1999 we are now at 142 strong!

Unfortunately we haven't seen many completed game projects for the 2600 since Oystron and This Planet Sucks. This year did, however, mark the release of the Stella CD reissue and Stella at 20 part 2. I needed to get those done by CG Expo, but I am definitely taking my time on Volume 1 because it may be the last volume.

Cyberpunks have spent a good part of the year laying the foundation for some more high-profile projects that would really put the 2600 back in the spotlight in the right way (unlike Activision Classics). We hope that one or more will bloom in 2000, and we encourage everyone to continue pushing the boundaries of the VCS in your own programming.

Take care,

Glenn Saunders - Producer - Cyberpunks Entertainment Personal homepage: http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/1698 Cyberpunks Entertainment: http://cyberpunks.uni.cc

-- Archives (includes files) at http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/archives/ Unsub & more at http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/