RE: [stella] 7800 programs -- potential problems?

Subject: RE: [stella] 7800 programs -- potential problems?
From: Glenn Saunders <cybpunks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 11:06:55 -0800
At 07:58 AM 1/19/00 -0800, you wrote:
Maybe their programmers had an instinctive dislike for this kind of thing.
They were all just a bunch of hippies weren't they?  ;-)  Of course I'm just
going by what I saw in the Howard Scott Warshaw video...

Or maybe they didn't want to wait x number of days for the encryption to be generated.

Out of the games mentioned, only a couple I think were written pre-crash, and I'm sure they had a sense of urgency about the initial titles. Post-crash I'm not sure how many hippy-types were left at Atari Corp.

Glenn Saunders - Producer - Cyberpunks Entertainment
Personal homepage:
Cyberpunks Entertainment:

-- Archives (includes files) at Unsub & more at