[stella] Bad new... Hasbro sues clones

Subject: [stella] Bad new... Hasbro sues clones
From: Ruffin Bailey <rufbo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 00 20:01:50 -0500
I expected to come home to droves of email on this, but in lieu of it
I'll send one of my own.  Today's news makes me think one might need to
rethink their 7800 dev.

Optimistic difference:
These are cloned games on live systems, not original games on dead
systems.  The stakes are just a bit higher in this arena.  Still, it
might be worth peskering Hasbro to "open" the 7800 just to be in the free
and clear.

http://www.fgnonline.com/news/11861.html

--
Ruffin Bailey            |  rufbo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
IMG Staff Writer         |  Program 4 the Atari 2600 on your Mac!