[stella] [OT a little] Jag/BS news

Subject: [stella] [OT a little] Jag/BS news
From: Ruffin Bailey <rufbo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 00 20:29:09 -0500
>Clay Halliwell           | ATARI XL/XE   DO + THE
>clay.FAKEMEAT.h@xxxxxxx  | 8 - B I T S   --------
>e.halliwell@xxxxxxxxx    | ///////////   M A T H
>Keeper of the Atari Jaguar Cheats and Codes FAQ. Request your copy today!
>Editor, Jaguar Explorer Online - More Jaguar News Than Should Be Allowed!
>http://www.atarihq.com/jeo/      "Where do you want to play Atari today?"

I realize this is a little off topic, but the question IS about a new
game for a dead Atari console ;) , and I know there are a few people on
the list who would be interested in the answer.

What happened to BattleSphere?  I thought they would have cracked the
encryption code through their "brute force" method by now, yet I haven't
heard any news (not that I'm real connected).  Could it be that even
fewer Jag games come out this year than 2600?!!  ;)

Ruffin Bailey

--
Ruffin Bailey            |  rufbo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
IMG Staff Writer         |  Program 4 the Atari 2600 on your Mac!