Re: [stella] RAM carts?

Subject: Re: [stella] RAM carts?
From: Steve Richardson <prefect@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 23:26:47 -0500
Mark De Smet wrangled the electrons to say:

> So, is anyone else out there working on creating a RAM type cart?

Greetings,

I have been working on a couple of different RAM carts over the past couple
of years.  The latest version supports 2K, 4K, 8K (F8), 12K (FA), 16K (F6),
as well as the SuperChip and RamPlus.  It's called the "HappyCart" - I know
that there was mention of it on this list quite some time ago (I caught it
in the archive when I did a "reverse" Lycos search - I've been lurking on
the list for a couple of weeks since..).

Rather than repeat myself, I'll point you to the new web site:

http://www.retrocomputing.org/

You can still get to the old one at:

http://www.gweep.net/~prefect/eng/happycart/

Feel free to shoot any questions to the list and I'd be glad to answer them.

Cheers,
-S

--

 Stephen S. Richardson                  The GweepCo Cooperative Network
 prefect@xxxxxxxxx                      network access * technology vulturing