[stella] Sega controllers for Eckhard

Subject: [stella] Sega controllers for Eckhard
From: Ruffin Bailey <rufbo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 00 17:50:24 -0500
Welp, I tried to send this to Eckhard's email, but it got bounced.  I'll
include that message below...

>I don't really like the controllers that Atari supplied for the
>7800, so I was thinking of getting an adapter for joysticks for
>other systems. All I was able to find were plans for Sega Genesis
>controllers, but I don't have any of these.

Heck, for all the help you've given myself (and others) on the list, I'd
be more than happy to pick up some Sega controllers for you if that
helps.  They don't cost but $10 new around here, and I could probably
find some used for even less.  Shipping to Germany would be my pleasure.

Ruffin Bailey