Re: [stella] Try this demo, please.

Subject: Re: [stella] Try this demo, please.
From: Scott Huggins <sub17_5k@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 19:39:57 -0800 (PST)
You guys are amazing. During the course of three
months I managed to read every Stella Archive Post
from the past four years and ya'll never cease to
astound me. I only hope I can be 10% of what Eckhard,
Erik Mooney, Bob Colbert, Piero, Nick, (and the
others) have become on the 2600.

....just when I think I'm getting this stuff, I see a
post from ya'll and it reminds me how far I have to
go.

Scott

--- Eckhard Stolberg