Re: [stella] What happened to "The Core"?

Subject: Re: [stella] What happened to "The Core"?
From: Pete Holland <petehollandjr@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2000 13:20:55 -0700 (PDT)
--- John Vivian Matthews <jvmatthe@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> Not necessarily a game like The Core, but how hard
> to you reckon it'd be to make Gyruss work with the
> driving controllers?  Damn, that'd be sweet...
> esp. if you could make one version that would work
> with either controller (like Tempest 2k on the Jag).

Totally.  How hard would that be?  My copy of
Astroblast works with either joystick or paddles, the
switch occuring automatically (althought whether it
does this constantly should you switch while the game
is paused between rounds, I don't know).

Actually, seeing some of the craftiness displayed by
the people here, I'd like to see a Gyruss that uses
the driving paddles and has improved graphics.  That
would be interesting to see.