Re: [stella] Dead Links

Subject: Re: [stella] Dead Links
From: "Chris Pepin" <cpepin1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 07 May 2000 03:33:33 EDT

Does anyone know where I can find Chris
Pepin's Stella Graph program, and or his
current webpage? His webpage
was at the following a address:
http://www.grfn.org/~cpepin1/

I moved to Geocities awhile back. The address is in my signature.
I must apologize as some people on the list wanted me to update Stella-Graph awhile back (last fall?) and I still haven't gotten around to it. I haven't forgotten about it though. Hopefully I'll get to it sometime this summer, that is if anyone actually still wants it updated. I seem to remember someone wanting to be able to display things in reverse for some reason, but I can't remember the reason why.

Chris Pepin
cpepin1@xxxxxxxxxxx