Re: [stella] The Dig! and Stella Graph

Subject: Re: [stella] The Dig! and Stella Graph
From: Ruffin Bailey <rufbo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 07 May 2000 15:40:32 -0700
> I might be able to get some free hosting services through a friend,
> something with some SQL and ASP or Cold Fusion support...

Well, if you get a box with IIS going with MS-SQL on the backend, lemme
know.  I'll hack us up something.  Could even make a quick client in Visual
Basic for people only interested in bins so that they could peruse em (and
maybe brief descriptions, a la The Dig) separately once the db's up.

So if you can secure a server that's sold out to Bill Gates, I've got your
admin right here.  Maybe we (the list) can pump out some ideas of what we'd
like "The [New RDBMS] Dig" to do for us and get the ball rolling.

Re: Stella Graph
> I seem to remember
> someone wanting to be able to display things in reverse for some reason, but
> I can't remember the reason why.

That was me (before I learned VB ;).  I can't remember exactly why either;
fraid my 2600 programming has really taken a dive once I got a good payin'
dba job (Thus part of the reason I'd like to help set up an IIS/ASP and/or
VB New and Improved Dig.  Then at least I'd've done something for the
"community").  I'll go dig the program back up and see if I can't remember
why, though I could probably hack up something myself when and if I get
rolling on the old 2600 code again.

Ruffin Bailey

--
Ruffin Bailey            |  rufbo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
IMG Staff Writer         |  Program 4 the Atari 2600 on your Mac!