Re: [stella] Dead Links

Subject: Re: [stella] Dead Links
From: "Matthew W. Miller" <mattm@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 7 May 2000 18:52:45 -0400 (EDT)
On Sat, 6 May 2000, Garon Grainger wrote:

>Does anyone know where I can find Chris Pepin's Stella Graph program,
>and or his current webpage?

Nick Bensema's Atari programming page has a copy of version 1.1, but no
documentation: <http://www.io.com/~nickb/atari1.htm>

>Dan Boris's page is/was housed there. Has his site moved?
>http://atarihq.com/danb/

Looks like it's up again, along with the rest of Atari HQ.  Try using
<http://www.atarihq.com/> instead of just <http://atarihq.com/>.
(Incidentally, I laugh at that bull about "1st and 2nd generation" and
"3rd generation" browsers on the front page, viewable in lynx just below
the list of frames.)

>Is Stell-a-Sketch still available for download at Bob Colbert's site? I
>couldn't find it. It was here:
>http://members.home.com/rcolbert1/stellask.htm

Strange.  The rest of the site seems to be there, but the Stell-a-Sketch
page seems to have vanished.  Try visiting the main page
<http://members.home.com/rcolbert1/> and dropping him a line.

>Also, is anyone still interested in me continuing with the source & bin
>archive?
>The Dig!: Stella Archive Excavation
>http://www.neonghost.com/the-dig/index.html

Clearly, we need all the mirrors we can get.  :)

--
Matthew W. Miller -- mattm@xxxxxxxxxxx