Re: [stella] The Dig! and Stella Graph

Subject: Re: [stella] The Dig! and Stella Graph
From: "Chris Pepin" <cpepin1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 07 May 2000 23:51:27 EDT

Re: Stella Graph
> I seem to remember
> someone wanting to be able to display things in reverse for some reason, but
> I can't remember the reason why.

That was me (before I learned VB ;).  I can't remember exactly why either;
fraid my 2600 programming has really taken a dive once I got a good payin'
dba job (Thus part of the reason I'd like to help set up an IIS/ASP and/or
VB New and Improved Dig.  Then at least I'd've done something for the
"community").  I'll go dig the program back up and see if I can't remember
why, though I could probably hack up something myself when and if I get
rolling on the old 2600 code again.

Ruffin Bailey

The source code is included in Stella-Graph and it's in Visual Basic (version 4) so feel free to modify it if you would like. I think I put enough comments in to make it somewhat readable, but I can't guarantee it. :-) I do have a newer version floating around on my hardrive that still needs to be compiled into an exe but don't fret, the only difference is I've changed my web and email addresses in the program.

Chris Pepin
cpepin1@xxxxxxxxxxx