Re: [stella] Start a Demo Design / The Challenge has been made!

Subject: Re: [stella] Start a Demo Design / The Challenge has been made!
From: Questerre@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 12 May 2000 03:41:46 EDT
There you go. That sounds like a Challenge to me. Piero has thrown his
Gauntlet into the Arena. Who will pick it up? You probably could do some
interesting things with 40 bits if you know how to tweak them just right. I
tried programming a demo with sound on my old Vic 20  many years ago. I had
it about half done when I lost interest after about a Month of messing with
it in my spare time. Too bad I don't still have it, I probably could have
finished it now due to having a little more knowledge.
 Quest