[stella] Parappa

Subject: [stella] Parappa
From: Glenn Saunders <cybpunks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 02:34:23 -0700
At 09:41 PM 5/11/00 -0400, you wrote:
But there wasn't even an argument here anyway; Glenn's sig was what
mentioned Hitler.

There appears to be a contingent that feels offended when he's quoted in any context. I didn't want the SIG to generate any controversy. If it did, I thought I'd get it from Bill Gates defenders. So the line is safely gone, and with it, any political dialogue on the future evils of Microsoft that might have otherwise been beneficial.

ObStella: Anybody think it's possible to write good enough music to do a
Beatmania / Parappa style game on the 2600?  I was musing about that
today..

Possibly if you write with atonality in mind, kind of a Techno "Firestarter" sort of thing with lots of flat and sharp notes and percussion. These games really are only a twist on SIMON anyway, which should be within the 2600's capabilities unless there is a RAM issue there...

Glenn Saunders - Producer - Cyberpunks Entertainment
Personal homepage: http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/1698
Cyberpunks Entertainment: http://cyberpunks.uni.cc

-- Archives (includes files) at http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/archives/ Unsub & more at http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/