RE: [stella] Stella Programmer's Guide Overhaul Project

Subject: RE: [stella] Stella Programmer's Guide Overhaul Project
From: Glenn Saunders <cybpunks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 19:00:09 -0700
At 06:37 PM 5/15/00 -0700, you wrote:
The discussions that have happened so far are mostly guesses.  To get a real
idea of how it works and to come up with simple descriptions of the behavior
requires looking at the schematics.  It's the only way to be sure.  So if
you get a copy of the schematics you'll publish them won't you?

He definitely has stuff I haven't scanned in, but I really don't know if he has the exact kind of schematic that you are looking for. You may want to email Brad about what he saw at CG Expo 99.

If anyone wants to ask Joe Decuir what he may have and how it might be duplicated or photographically reduced, please let me know and I'll give you his email address.

Joe has loaned out his stuff on more than one occasion. I still have a 4x4 photographic slide of the TIA chip on loan from him. This slide is probably the same one used in the 1983 IEEE article. When I contacted IEEE Spectrum they said they trashed their old records, so Joe is in some cases the ONLY source of original technical documentation.

Glenn Saunders - Producer - Cyberpunks Entertainment Personal homepage: http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/1698 Cyberpunks Entertainment: http://cyberpunks.uni.cc

-- Archives (includes files) at http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/archives/ Unsub & more at http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/