RE: [stella] Build up the FAQ bit by bit

Subject: RE: [stella] Build up the FAQ bit by bit
From: Glenn Saunders <cybpunks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 03:17:56 -0700
At 08:54 PM 5/15/00 +0100, you wrote:
I'm willing to act as the Editor/Assembler ;-), unless Glenn is particularly
drawn to that role.  Glenn??

I like being a catalyst, but I've got plenty of other 2600 related stuff to keep me busy, most importantly Stella at 20 volume 1 and preparation for CG Expo 2K. I don't think I'd be able to put a consistent effort into this.

However, I would like to work on some sort of online infrastructure for the raw info archive, which could be a parallel project, just because the web engineering is a little more effortless for me.

Glenn Saunders - Producer - Cyberpunks Entertainment Personal homepage: http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/1698 Cyberpunks Entertainment: http://cyberpunks.uni.cc

-- Archives (includes files) at http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/archives/ Unsub & more at http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/