[stella] hello

Subject: [stella] hello
From: jroman1 <jroman1@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 16:45:16 -0400
Hello there,

My name is Joe Romano...I have been on this list for quite some time quietly
listening and doing some 2600 hacking in my spare time.  I am writing this
because I happen to be a Hasbro Interactive employee....please keep all snide
comments to yourself ;)  I am not exactly sure what design docs you guys are
looking for....but I am pretty sure I have A) seen them already and can B) try
to get them for the members of this list if you wish.  I, of course, would not
do anything to jeopardize my job...but I know of some people I can talk to and
would like to help the 2600 live on as best I can.  Let me know if there is
anything you would like me to hunt for....

-Joey