Re: [stella] FAQ draft proposal

Subject: Re: [stella] FAQ draft proposal
From: Russ Perry Jr <slapdash@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 23:14:06 -0500
At 12:23 PM -0700 5/16/00, Glenn Saunders wrote:
>Yes, I am thinking we may actually want to publish a book.

Funny thing, a couple people out there have told me that some
publisher actually published books about this...  However, I've
seen no proof, and of course they couldn't remember who the
publisher might be (they thought it might not be a "bookstore"
book, but rather a technical publication of some sort).

Seems pretty tenuous to me, but has anyone heard of such a thing,
or better yet, know what I'm talking about?

The closest thing I can think of is CommaVid's MagiCard booklet.
I haven't read it in a long time, but it may have been "hamstrung"
a bit by the way the cart was made and not talk about "straight"
coding to the metal...
||  Russ Perry Jr   2175 S Tonne Dr #105   Arlington Hts IL 60005  ||
||  847-952-9729    slapdash@xxxxxxxxxxxx    VIDEOGAME COLLECTOR!  ||