Re: [stella] Parappa

Subject: Re: [stella] Parappa
From: Mark De Smet <de-smet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2000 21:05:19 -0500 (CDT)
> percussion.  These games really are only a twist on SIMON anyway, which
> should be within the 2600's capabilities unless there is a RAM issue there...

Not really.  Just pack the pattern into 2 bit blocks in memory.  I speak
with experience having written Simon.  I managed to get storage of 300
some, which is of course irrelevant in SIMON, as I don't think anyone can
get that far...  The trick is generating the pattern to be _truely_
random...

BTW, simon is just about done, with added demo and bug fixes from the
version posted to the list last year.  You'll soon be able to buy it at
Hozer Video, http://www.netway.com/~hozervideo/index.html

Mark