Re: [stella] rca

Subject: Re: [stella] rca
From: Glenn Saunders <cybpunks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 04 Jun 2000 12:06:55 -0700
At 04:58 AM 6/4/2000 -0400, you wrote:
This may be a dumb question, but it's 5:00 am, and I'll ask anyhow!

Is there a way to hook a 2600 up using RCA's? I remember that old slider bar
deal, but my TV doesn't have that connection.

My mom had to clear some space in her house so she is sending me her old
2600 with 300+ games, I plan on getting into development, and I thought I'd
take this time to get into cart collecting/trading too! So if anyone out
there is looking for another trading partner, I can get you a list of my
'goods' if you email me privately.

Thanks in advance

Look back in the Stella archives where we talk about this.

Glenn Saunders - Producer - Cyberpunks Entertainment
Personal homepage: http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/1698
Cyberpunks Entertainment: http://cyberpunks.uni.cc

-- Archives (includes files) at http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/archives/ Unsub & more at http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/