Re: [stella] pin description for 6507?

Subject: Re: [stella] pin description for 6507?
From: Emmanuel Fernandes <fernandes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 22:20:14 +0200
Hi Richard,

	The pin 1 of the 6507 is the /RESET pin. This is an active low input: a
reset on the CPU is produced when this pin is going low. In my Atari
2600jr, pin 1 is connected to pin 4 of a 4050 non-inverting hex buffer,
which is always HIGH since the input of that gate is always HIGH. In in
an older Atari,  pin 1 is directly connected the the +5V with a 24k
resistor in betwen. So, I think if you tie it to HIGH level, everything
should work right.

Pin 2 is Vss, so it should be connected to GND :-)) !

Bye,

		Emmanuel.