RE: [stella] "Illegal" opcodes

Subject: RE: [stella] "Illegal" opcodes
From: "John Saeger" <john@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 04:49:11 -0700
Yes, there is much conflicting information about these instructions on the
net.  If you like, you can watch z26 execute these instructions by using:

z26 -t filename.bin

This causes a file called z26.log to be built which traces the execution of
the instructions showing the registers.  There is also some other
interesting information for each instruction executed but I leave it up to
you to figure out what all of the columns of numbers mean.  ;-)

But I'm pretty sure z26 does these instructions correctly.

John