Re: [stella] miniaturization

Subject: Re: [stella] miniaturization
From: Eckhard Stolberg <Eckhard_Stolberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2000 21:35:57 +0200
At 20:22 03.07.2000 +1000, you wrote:

>A cart for a European system called "Black Point", I believe.
>I know its not 2600, but I was making a point about controllers on a cart.

I think the Black Point system might be a clone of either the Emerson
or the Interton. Both systems had contollers with a keypad, while some
of the clones only had the joystick part. Maybe the controllers on the
Black Point weren't detatchable and so they put ports for additional
keypads on the cart, since the game needed it.

BTW Andrew, are you still planning on updating your pages about the
2600 clone system?

Ciao, Eckhard Stolberg