Re: [stella] iTari

Subject: Re: [stella] iTari
From: Glenn Saunders <cybpunks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 08 Jul 2000 23:47:40 -0700
At 02:36 AM 7/9/2000 -0400, you wrote:
I am really bummed about this spoof. I actually would LOVE to have that
product.......

I actually think there is as much of a market for 3rd party 2600 case replacements as there are for new 2600 games. It's viable, I think. But you'd have to look into how expensive it would be to make molds and such. But in theory it sounds doable.

I did post about making fancy wooden cases. That would be a JIT strategy of course.

The ideal is to make a case that can accomodate multiple variations of 2600 motherboard so you don't limit yourself too much.

Glenn Saunders - Producer - Cyberpunks Entertainment
Personal homepage: http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/1698
Cyberpunks Entertainment: http://cyberpunks.uni.cc

-- Archives (includes files) at http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/archives/ Unsub & more at http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/