Re: [stella] Con Man of: "The Core"?

Subject: Re: [stella] Con Man of: "The Core"?
From: Russ Perry Jr <slapdash@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2000 15:35:14 -0500
At 8:21 PM -0400 5/3/00, Questerre@xxxxxxx wrote:
>I have a little more info. I don't know how current it is.
>Paul Oswood
>Hopkin, MN.
>Zip - 55343-0219

More specifically, that was PO Box 219 in Hopkins.

He also once gave me his home address:
Paul Oswood
151 8th Ave S #306
Hopkins MN 55343

I just sent a note hoping to get an update or forwarding info.

>Phone: 612-941-3500

This is the phone for the International School of MN.  I left
a message since Paul is not in the employee directory.

Switchboard.com gave another number, for the 8th Ave address,
of 612-936-7930, but when I called I was told no Paul Oswood
lives there, and they've had the number for a "couple years".

Finally, I tried information (612-555-1212).  They apparently
didn't find an entry in Hopkins, but said there was one in
Minneapolis.  I asked for that one, but the computer said it
was unpublished, so that was that.

>Maybe somebody can get a hold of him with this info.

Has any one else had any success finding this guy?
||  Russ Perry Jr   2175 S Tonne Dr #105   Arlington Hts IL 60005  ||
||  847-952-9729    slapdash@xxxxxxxxxxxx    VIDEOGAME COLLECTOR!  ||