Re: [stella] Thrust 1.0

Subject: Re: [stella] Thrust 1.0
From: "John K. Harvey" <jkharvey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 18:06:02 -0400
>Please tell me what you think about the gameplay
>(steering, gravity, fuel, guns, planets 7+8 (if you
>get that far ;-) etc.) and if the difficulty levels
>are ok.

Reverse gravity is hard!  That's a good change when you get past the
regular-gravity levels.
I couldn't get very far in with the gravity reversed.  So, I'm curious as
to what happens the next time through.  I don't suppose there's a
boss/Empire ship at the very end ?

Are there only 10 seconds after shooting the reactor on each level?
If so, the reactor for level 7(?) (the purple level) has got to be
impossible.  Do you have to leave to the next level in order to get away
from the planet's explosion, or is there a certain distance that must be
covered?

The reactor in that level better have a hefty bonus value, after looking at
its position. :)

	-John K. Harvey