Re: [stella] Thrust 1.0

Subject: Re: [stella] Thrust 1.0
From: "Thomas Jentzsch" <tjentzsch@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 09:45:30 +0200
jkharvey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> I couldn't get very far in with the gravity reversed.  So, I'm curious as
> to what happens the next time through.  I don't suppose there's a
> boss/Empire ship at the very end ?
I won't tell you ;-)

> Are there only 10 seconds after shooting the reactor on each level?
> If so, the reactor for level 7(?) (the purple level) has got to be
> impossible.  Do you have to leave to the next level in order to get away
> from the planet's explosion, or is there a certain distance that must be
> covered?
>
> The reactor in that level better have a hefty bonus value, after looking at
> its position. :)
You allways have only 10 seconds and you must leave the planet, so it's
impossible to get the bonus. Actually the purple level is planet number 6,
and in the original it's impossible to hit the reactor. Did you destroy it?
At the planets 7 and 8 the power-plants can be destroyed, but it should
(and must, no code!) be also impossible to leave the planet in time.

tjentzsch at web dot de |
IhrName@xxxxxx, 8MB Speicher, Verschluesselung - http://freemail.web.de