[stella] COMPUTE! and Penthouse

Subject: [stella] COMPUTE! and Penthouse
From: Ruffin Bailey <rufbo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 08:59:53 -0400
on 7/25/00 1:55 PM, Gene Johannsen at gjohannsen@xxxxxxxx wrote:

> Hey:
>
> Didn't the parent company of Penthouse and Omni buy the Compute! family of
> magazines at one point?  I wonder if it might be worthwhile starting there?

Okay, here's the compulsory joke (you just opened the door so wide I had to
walk in)...

I spent all last night checking out Penthouse's site, and I swear I can't
find anything about COMPUTE!.  And I looked EVERYWHERE!!!

*bah doomp crash*

I'll start fiddling around and see what I can after I get back from my
vacation.  If they'd open the (c), it'd make a nice addition to Project
Gutenbe/urg.  ;^D

Thanks,

Ruffin Bailey

--
Ruffin Bailey            |  rufbo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
IMG Staff Writer         |  Program 4 the Atari 2600 on your Mac!