[stella] Richard Mansfield

Subject: [stella] Richard Mansfield
From: "Ruffin Bailey" <rufbo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2000 14:38:58 -0400
Thanks much for the info on the Mansfield bio site, Gene.  I'm on vacation right now and promised myself that I wouldn't websurf, but I figured this constituted an exception.

Just in case anyone's interested, here's the "bio".  Definitely "quick" to say the least:

Richard Mansfield (High Point, NC) is an author and programmer whose recent titles include Visual InterDev 6 Bible, Visual Studio 6 For Dummies, and
Visual Basic 6 Database Programming For Dummies. While he was the editor of COMPUTE! Magazine from 1981 through 1987 he wrote hundreds of magazine articles and two columns. From 1987 to 1991 Richard was editorial director and partner in Signal Research. He began writing books full-time in 1991, and has written 21 computer books.

Whaddya know?  He's a Visual Basic database programmer who lives in the Carolinas...  hmmm...  that sounds awful familiar to me [insert dummy joke here]!  I'll drop him a line and see if I don't get lucky.

Thanks again,

Ruffin Bailey
Visual Basic database programmer/dummy from the Carolinas  :^D