Re: [stella] Thrust 1.0

Subject: Re: [stella] Thrust 1.0
From: "Clay Halliwell" <clay.h@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 19:22:29 -0500
----- Original Message -----
From: "Eckhard Stolberg" <Eckhard_Stolberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <stella@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, August 02, 2000 9:32 AM

> The two buttons on the 7800 controller can't be read seperately on a
> 2600, so those won't help you for Thrust.
>

> Ciao, Eckhard Stolberg

Says who? Last time I checked, the two buttons on the 7800 controller were
wired to the paddle lines (and both crosswired to the standard trigger). So
to read them separately, you'd need to ignore the trigger line and just poll
the paddle lines.

 --
Clay Halliwell           | ATARI XL/XE   DO + THE
clay.FAKEMEAT.h@xxxxxxx  | 8 - B I T S   --------