[stella] Air-sea battle on SC

Subject: [stella] Air-sea battle on SC
From: "Frank Palazzolo" <palazzol@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2000 23:27:28 -0400
Hi again,

Now that my bank switching problems are out of the way, I just
noticed one really bizarre thing.

On my 2600, my Air-Sea Battle cart works perfectly.  When I
download the Air-Sea Battle .wav file to the supercharger, I get the
following behavior:

Reset to game one.  The left player fires at planes...and collisions
between the missle and planes are ignored!!!  Right player works
normally.  This happens whether I have the supercharger in
modified mode or not.  I also verified the integrity of the image and
the .wav file.  I even tried making a 4K image by replicating the 2K
image.  Same thing.

Is my supercharger broken?  I couldn't believe it when I saw this.
FWIW I have a older 6-switch Sears model.

I don't have another supercharger or 2600 so I can't verify...

Thanks,
Frank