Re: [stella] Scanline counter

Subject: Re: [stella] Scanline counter
From: Eckhard Stolberg <Eckhard_Stolberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2000 18:44:29 +0200
>I think I remember awhile back that someone used an emulator or a utility
>to show how many scanlines their program was outputting.  Anyone know what
>program did this, or if I'm hallucinating?

Stella for DOS does this. And the current beta version of z26 also has
this feature now, so chances that it will be included in the next public
release are pretty high. ;-) For now you could also use the trace feature
in z26 which not only shows you how many scanlines your game does, but
also what it does during all those scanlines. ;-)

Ciao, Eckhard Stolberg