[stella] New ROMS - old idea

Subject: [stella] New ROMS - old idea
From: jvmatthe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2000 10:08:55 -0400
So, in case you missed it some new ROMs have shown up for download free.
Those are Tempest for 2600, Tempest for 5200, and Miss Piggy's Wedding for
2600.

It's not a project I'm capable of doing, but it would be neat if the 2600 ROM
for Tempest oculd be disassembled, deciphered, and have driving controller
input added.  Naturally, that leaves open the question of "how do you use the
superzapper," but there are options that make it feasible.  But, I thought
this might be a topic people would be interested in here.

Then again, since I've not played with the ROM the game could already have
driving controller support in it.  I think that'd make it the second game to
actually support the driving controllers...

Regards,
matt

  jvmatthe@xxxxxxxxxxxx |  Mathematician   | http://www4.ncsu.edu/~jvmatthe
     jvm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx | Writer/Reviewer  | http://www.linuxgames.com