Re: [stella] New ROMS - old idea & Macpcx2grp

Subject: Re: [stella] New ROMS - old idea & Macpcx2grp
From: "Chris Pepin" <cpepin1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 06:29:43 EDT

PS I'm still hoping to hack up Chris (sp?) Pepin's VB graphing app so that it can help with player graphics, but I'm afraid that's back burner for another few weeks. :(

Yep, you got the spelling right. It's good to see someone taking an interest in Stella-a-Graph. It's hard to believe it's been three years since I wrote that thing. Wow! I remember remember emeailing Glenn awhile back and letting him know that it was ok to include it on the new Supercharger CD but since I've been lazy and haven't gotten around to ordering it yet, could someone let me know if it was included or not? Thanks.

Chris Pepin
cpepin1@xxxxxxxxxxx