[stella] Save Mary...

Subject: [stella] Save Mary...
From: Mark De Smet <de-smet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 22:53:07 -0500 (CDT)
Has anyone figured out all the rules for Save Mary?  There are all those
objects that you can pick up and set off to the side.  They seem to do
special things, but I havn't figured them all out.  Can anyone add to this
list? Or explain futher the question marks below?

except for the numbers, I don't think any of them give you points.

number 1-5:  adds 100-500 points to your score
small crane icon:  speeds up the crane
red ball: stops mary from moving????
*under what conditions does she start moving again????
red and black bucket:  stops water increase for a short time
green equal sign(bricks?): ????
Mary icon:  extra life???
airplanes:  knock off your brick.  Do they do anything else????
*can you pick them up?

Hopefully this makes some more of you get addicted to the game like I am!
:)

Many of these I only say when playing the advanced mode, so don't wimp out
and play the novice mode...

Mark