Re: [stella] IDE

Subject: Re: [stella] IDE
From: "Andrew Davie" <adavie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 16:57:23 +1000
I used Developer Studio (Microsoft C++, etc., etc.) for developing 2600
stuff.  It has a great text editor, and it does do colour-coding - though I
am not sure how to customise that part of it.  I had it setup so that a
single key would assemble/link and another download.   Good stuff - very
rapid to use.
I also use Windows 2000, and Homesite :)
Cheers